Admissions are open to nursery for children who complete 3 years 6 months on 1 April academic year. The procedure is as follows:
- Application forms will be made available at the college office for a period which will be notified on the college notice board. The Application forms should be return to the office duly filled by a specified date/notified on the notice board and follow the instruction of the office.
- The Application form should be submitted along with:
- An attested copy of date of birth certificate from:
- Nagar mahapalika Or
- The Maternity hospital Or
- Baptism Certificate (for Christians)
- 3 latest passport-size coloured photographs.
To K.G. and Above
Generally no admissions are taken to other classes as children from lower classes are promoted to the respective higher classes. However, as some vacancies may arise due to withdrawals, opportunity is provided to those who seek admission to other classes.
The procedure is as follows:
- A written application on a plain paper accompanied by an attested copy of the final exam report card of the school last attended should be deposited in the college office by hand / post.
- Vacancies, if any will be notified on NOTICE BOARD
- Only those who apply for those classes which have vacancies will then be asked to appear for the Entrance test.
- The principal reserves the right to admit or to refuse admission to anybody at any time without assigning any reason for his action.
- No admission will be done unless a T.C. from a recognized school is submitted. Those coming from outside the District should have their T.C. countersigned by competent Educational Authority of that place. In no case shall the child be considered to a class higher than the one stated in the transfer certificate. The principal has the right to say on what condition he will admit or retain a pupil in the school.
- The important condition for admission is that the parents / Guardians comply strictly with the school rules and regulation, cooperate with the school for the welfare of the institution, give sufficient time and care for their wards even after the admissions are over.
- The data of birth of a student once entered in the records will not be change. The parents / guardian will have to sign an undertaking to this effect.