Library is a store house of knowledge. It is an integral part of our educational institution. It plays a vital role in inculcating the reading habits among the students and widens the thinking horizon of an individual spending an hour everyday in the Library, enhances the personality of a person.
- Strict silence has to be observed in the library at all times.
- No one is permitted to take a book from the library without the permission of the librarian and having it duly entered in the Register.
- Books are issued to the use of the borrower and should not be lent to anybody else. Reference books will not be issued.
- Students should take great care in handling the books. Tearing of pages and pictures from the books and magazines must be avoided always.
- The attention of the librarian must be drawn to the books that are found damaged.
- Damage done to the books and magazines must be compensated by the borrower. In case the book is lost the entire cost has to be deposited with the librarian.
- Failure to return a book by the due date incurs a fine of Rs. 10/- per day for the time the book is overdue.
- Books and magazines taken out for reference must be placed in the same place from where they were taken.
- All books must be returned 7 days before the beginning of each examination. Failure to do so will debar the student from appearing in the examination.
- It is highly recommended that the students take the guidance of the teachers while selecting the books.
- Also having no. of encyclopedias we are providing relevant information to our students, which are meaningful and important for students.